Those who choose and qualify can have all or some of the benefits:
- If either one of the homeowners die, funds will be available to pay off the mortgage and leave the home free and clear for your family.
- If you or your spouse are disabled from either accident or sickness, suffer a chronic or critical illness or injury, the plan can provide funds that you can use to pay your monthly mortgage payment or other considerations.
- Refunds up to 100% of your premiums, for qualified plans, for many plans you may accumulate and receive excess funds depending upon payments and the need for claiming benefits based on the provisions of your policy.
- If you move, our plan moves with you.
- Benefits are paid to you and your family – not the lender. To receive the details of this plan with
To receive the details of this plan with no cost or obligation
Or if you already have a code
BENEFITS AND CASH YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE TO USE
Real concerns for real people:
- Each year about 795,000 people suffer a stroke (American Heart Association 2017)
- One in 4 deaths in U.S. are due to cancer (American Cancer Society 2017)
- 2017 1.2 million Americans will have a coronary attack (American Heart Association 2017)
If you become sick or injured and cannot work, many plans offer a disability income rider that will make your house payments for you if you are unable to work.
FIND OUT MORE
Thank you for reaching out. We'll respond to your inquiry shortly! In the meantime, please feel free to continue reading the information on this site.